The 815 Model boots are light and fast yet incredibly rugged even in the most demanding terrain. They feature a side-zipper design that allows for quick and easy on, easy off and offer industry leading construction materials. Whether on duty, gearing up for combat or heading out on the trail, these boots will help tackle that extra mile.
The boot also features state-of-the-art direct attach midsole/outsole construction, which is utilized to provide the end user with extraordinary shock absorption capabilities as well as class leading durability.
This direct attach construction reduces weight and while the Burg’anchor TM outsole itself provides superior grip.
- Made to international military specification and standards
- Genuine cowhide softy leather ranging between 1.8 to 2.0 mm thickness
- High anti-crack outsole efficiency
- Medial side YKK zipper
- Oil and chemical resistant PU outsole has open lugs for traversing and provides excellent traction on irregular surfaces
- Polyurethane midsole is lightweight and provides excellent cushioning and has long-lasting elastic efficiency
- Breathable, moisture wicking Cambrela mesh lining
- Tough Polyester and Cotton woven laces
- Double sided fully circular eyelets
- Durable direct attach construction
- Designed to resist dust and sand penetration